We are beyond excited to re-open all of our programs starting Sunday, June 14th. In order to comply with CDC recommendations, we will be taking the following precautions.
Two different service times.
We will offer two services at 10am and 11:30am. Our first service at 10am will be designed to meet the needs of those who are in the “at-risk” category, which means we will not be offering kids ministry for the 10am service and we will eliminate points of physical contact by not having our usual door greeters at the entrance of the church. The 11:30am service will cater to families by offering kids ministry and we will have greeters at the entrance.
General health and safety protocols for both Sunday services.
- We will be blocking off every other row in the sanctuary so that we can meet the “six-foot separation” CDC recommendation
- (For the 11:30am service only) rather than being greeted by a hug or handshake, you will be greeted by a friendly smile and wave.
- We won’t be doing a meet and greet time during our services.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our facilities.
- The Church facilities will undergo extra cleaning and disinfecting during the week.
- Kids areas will be disinfected and wiped down before and after kids ministry programs.
Answers to common questions.
Will there be online live-stream available?
Yes! we will be providing a service Livestream, but the Live stream will be offered at 11:30am only.
Are two Sunday services a long term plan?
No, as a matter of fact, we plan on going back to one service at 10am whenever our county transitions from the yellow-phase into the green-phase.
Am I required to wear a mask?
Based on recent information provided by the World Health Organization and CDC we feel comfortable in stating that we do not require masks to be worn, but the decision to wear a mask or not wear a mask is in each individual’s hands.
Can my child sit with me during the first service?
We encourage families with kids to attend the second service so that their child can be in an environment that caters to their age group in our kids ministry. Please know that you are more than welcome to have your child sit with you in the first service if you aren’t able to attend the second service.
We are so excited to worship and study God’s word with you!
See you soon!
See you soon!
Pastor Donnie Immel